Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday & Graduation

First we have a birthday card for Austin! He (obviously) turned 15. In 7 months he will be allowed to get his learner's permit. Avoid sidewalks... ;) *kidding!* He'll be a good driver!


Secondly we have Emily's graduation. She was in the top 10% of her graduating class, and has a swimming scholarship to Universty of Iowa in the fall. I think the current count down is in the low 20's for number of days left until she leaves for school.


Thirdly is Emily's graduation present! I think this was one of the best ideas EVER! (I'm modest, right?) She loves the show (as do I), and I thought a custom designed stitch would be right up her alley. She can show her love for all things Glee and it's small enough to pack up and take with her!

1 comment:

fluffyslippers said...

i LOVE IT! your talents are amazing!