Saturday, November 14, 2009

Preggo?

My good friend, R, is pregnant and will be having her baby shower the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, so I set to making her card. It's a "family" shower, so hubby (M) will be there as well. I wanted to make a card that included both mommy and daddy. I bought stamps just for the occasion from TGF. I stamped and colored, and then I couldn't fit them on the same card...so now mom and dad EACH get a card!

Secondly, we have the Hero Arts contest this week...GLITTER! One of my most favorite things to use!! Here is my simple snowman card...wish me luck! :)





And lastly, as promised, the Halloween card I made this year. I love it still!

2 comments:

fluffyslippers said...

beautiful cards as usual!

Amy said...

Oh I love the mommy and daddy cards, they are so cute!!!! How was the baby shower??