Saturday, October 17, 2009

Like, totally awesome!

Hello all! This week has been a busy one in the ol' craft department. I got my new stamps from The Greeting Farm and I had to try 'em out! I'm also dog sitting for my mom, so I've had full-time use of the craft room!! It's been awesome. The first is a card for Dad-in-law. I didn't have time to take more than one angle, but it's still super cute!

THe second card is for a niece's birthday coming up at the start of November. I made the inside first, and then had SO MANY PROBLEMS trying to get the outside to match. I think I tried three different things, and then finally decided to just wait for my 80's Anya stamp and go funky on the thing. I hope she likes it!!

The last picture is just a few of my coloring attempts with my copics. I'm so excited to use them in cards soon!! You'll likely see some of those lil' Ians again!





1 comment:

Meg said...

Great stuff! Like, totally! :) Love TGF.