Monday, July 13, 2009

Hero Arts Excitement!

Well, as I haven't been able to photograph any cards recently (camera in shop AGAIN), I thought I'd take a few moments to post about Hero Arts (HA) website & blog!

I've been following the HA Blog for quite some time now, and I frequently browse the website for ideas and/or goodies. But now, they're going and changing it on me! There will be a NEW website being launched on the 15th! I'm so excited, I'm shaking like a chihuahua!

In addition to the fantastic new site revamp, they're giving away TWICE the prizes, which will double my chance at a first win! w00t! I'm quite excited, and I'm hoping to get enough project time in to create some masterpieces to post!

Check out the ol' HA this week, and see what kind of inspiration YOU can find! :)


No comments: