Monday, November 3, 2008

Online Scrapping

So, I've had a "Scrapblog" account for quite some time now, but in its early days it wasn't very reliable, nor was there much of a selection. Now, however, it frickin' rocks my socks. I worked on this today. The photo is from lunch today, and then I got all motivated and put it in this:




I also know a fantastic group of Moms that I met from *gasp*...the INTERNET! We were all preggers at the same time (all due 6/17, 18, 19, 20 & 21 of 2007). The group has changed here and there, but I wanted to do an animated siggie of our pictures & our June babies (now toddlers!). Unfortunately, the place where we would most use this little siggie doesn't allow HTML anymore (jerks), so it's pretty much a lost cause unless you post on a bunch of other places on teh internets. Anyway, here is the page I did for Tailynn & I for that animation... Maybe it will still happen. If it does, I'll post it here!! :)

2 comments:

Amity said...

I just love watching that little girl of yours grow...she's adorable! :)

And love the digi-scrap stuff too...very cute. Maybe after this walk, I'll actually have time to scrap again...good times!

Meg said...

I love eet! Excellent work!